Exam mode: Can a student attach their work?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Exam mode: Can a student attach their work?

Hello, When I give an EXAM, is it possible within that EXAM for student to attach their work? Can I create a question that will allow students to attach work?

I know they can do it under Assignments, but is it possible under ASSESSMENT?

I am a math teacher and knowing that they have to turn in their work makes the EXAM more accountable

thank you 

Debbie

6 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Exam mode: Can a student attach their work?

Hi @DebbieClM,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community with your question.

To provide better assistance, would you please share the name of the PowerSchool Product in which you require the student to attach their work?  Were you asking about a specific PowerSchool process or page? 

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

When a student is in Exam mode (do you want one of my exams?)  What is the vertex? exam. Can I create a type of question (multiple choice, fill in the blank, short answer..) Where the question says "attach your work here" and like Assignments, They can attach a page of work.

Highlighted
Journeyman

When a student is in Exam mode (do you want one of my exams?)  What is the vertex? exam.

Can I create a type of question (multiple choice, fill in the blank, short answer..) Where the question says "attach your work here" and like Assignments, They can attach a page of work.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @DebbieClM,

To assist further with attaching student work, would you please confirm whether you are inquiring about PowerSchool Learning? If not, would you please share the name of the PowerSchool Product you are using?

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

It is about Powerschool Learning.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @DebbieClM 

Currently, the feature to add work under assessment is not built into our software. If you would love to have this feature in our system, I recommend sharing your idea in PowerSchool Ideas Portal.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator