Error Page

anettles1993

Error Page

I can't seem to access my account on School Spring. Every single time I login, I receive this error message: 

Can this be fixed? It keeps happening. 

Sorry, an error occurred while processing the page you requested. This error has been recorded and will be investigated. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please return to the home page or use your browser's BACK button to return to the previous page.
1 Solution
AbrittyB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @anettles1993,

I am sorry that you are facing trouble trying to login to your SchoolSpring account. Would you please try a different browser or clearing the cache and history of your current browser and try again to log into your account. 

In case you are still unable to login, I recommend reaching out and submitting a new case to the Unified Talent support team, who would be glad to assist you in resolving the issue.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AbrittyB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @anettles1993,

I am sorry that you are facing trouble trying to login to your SchoolSpring account. Would you please try a different browser or clearing the cache and history of your current browser and try again to log into your account. 

In case you are still unable to login, I recommend reaching out and submitting a new case to the Unified Talent support team, who would be glad to assist you in resolving the issue.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post