Error Message on Graduated Student Transcripts

khorton75
Padawan

Error Message on Graduated Student Transcripts

Good morning! This may be a long explanation so bear with me :). I am the Data Manager at our school and I am trying to pull transcripts for graduated students while our Registrar is on leave. I can pull up the transcript (it does not have a school listed) but when I go back and select our school then refresh the page so our school is listed on the transcript, I get this error:

Alert: Security Violation Logged

Attempted to run an unauthorized action. This activity has been logged.

I have confirmed the steps taken to produce a transcript, I have tried all of the different browsers, cleared my cache and I am the only one in our county getting this message. I have ran updates on my computer and I am at a loss. Has anyone experienced this and knows a fix? Thanks in advance 🙂

1 Reply
ItsOnlyDoug
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

It sounds like a security setting in that specific school somewhere is blocking the action. I don't know what level of access you have, but you may want to turn on Access to Page permissions at that school to make sure you have full access to those pages. 

Doug Skinner

District Instructional Data Officer
Gateway Regional School District

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.