I enrolled me and my brother into Lakeland High School but received a call saying, that we are unable to attend it. I was informed that we would need to be attending Walter Panas High School. But I have yet to be informed of anything new or such after the call, and school is starting soon. So what do I do, do I make new registration forms or what?

1 Reply
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Username


Thank you for reaching out for assistance. The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. 


Each school has a different process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. I recommend contacting your school/district directly to inquire about the process for transferring students to another school within the same district.


You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.




Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!