Enrolling student


Enrolling student

I pre enrolled a student and he was mistakenly transferred out with our graduating students. How can I make him active again in our school? In our graduated school there is not an option to re-enroll or transfer him back. 

1 Reply
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Ijoy


If the student is currently in your Graduated School, you can refer to this article: How-to-Un-graduate-a-Student to un-graduate him and enroll him again.



Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!