English I, Englis II, U.S. History, Calculus BC

Highlighted
yabrown
Padawan

English I, Englis II, U.S. History, Calculus BC

I am writing to get an approximate time when all Answer Documents will be reflected in Performance Matters. Teachers scanned last week and their data is still not reflected in the Common Assessments in English I, English II, U.S. HIstory and Calculus BC.  our District Performance Matters campus support person stated there is a backlog of answer documents and she directed me to reach out via Live Chat to inquire of when the issue will be fixed. Grades are due tomorrow as this is a District deadline. Would you please assist so that I can inform our teachers?

Thank You

1 Reply
Community Support Expert SowmyaN
Community Support Expert

Re: English I, Englis II, U.S. History, Calculus BC

Hi @yabrown

Thank you for posting in the Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing with the Common Assignments data sync in Performace Matters. We discovered the issue which is preventing to display scan results. We do not currently have a date the scans will begin to process again but, our Product team is working on the issue to resolve. Once the scanning issue has been resolved, all scans since October 27, 2019, will be reprocessed to ensure all received scan sheet results are available.

Please feel free to reach us if you need further assistance. We are happy to help!

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!