Employer Users

Employer Users

When I logged in this morning (HR Administrator), I have "lost" at least 3 users from my "active employees." I've called and created a support case, but also wanted to check here. I've emptied cache, logged out, restarted computer, logged back in - and still cannot locate the users. 

When I try to create their usernames, I get a block that says "that username is already in use" and does not allow me to proceed and create.

When I "Search for Employees" - even with 0 parameters, it still doesn't show the missing users.

Has anyone encountered this? What was repair?

Thank you! Heather

1 Reply
Community Support Expert SowmyaN
Community Support Expert

Re: Employer Users

Hi @SCSheatherporter,

Thank you for posting in the Community!

We are glad that you created a case with support. We have reached out to the support team to connect with you regarding the users that are missing from the Administrator's login. The PowerSchool support team will follow up with you through the case to further assist with you regarding the missing users.

We would appreciate it if you can update the thread when you have a resolution in place, this will help members facing a similar issue.

Please feel free to reach us if you have any further questions.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!