Delteting Transportaion information

Highlighted

Delteting Transportaion information

Hello,

Is there a way to batch remove or purge all of the transporation informaton in powerschool sis so it can be imported from a transporation software system? 

Thanks! 

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Delteting Transportaion information

Hi! @kstlouis,

The PowerSchool admin should be able to delete all records from the Transportation table using the Data Export Manager.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator
Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Just out of curiosity, are you asking about another program importing transportation data in Powerschool?

I am curious about this also, because it seems that any import into our system for transortation either adds to what is already in there, not replace/update it.

I could be wrong, but........ I wonder if you/anyone could enlighten me on this...

KJ

Highlighted

@KJardel wrote:

Just out of curiosity, are you asking about another program importing transportation data in Powerschool?

I am curious about this also, because it seems that any import into our system for transortation either adds to what is already in there, not replace/update it.

I could be wrong, but........ I wonder if you/anyone could enlighten me on this...

KJ

Yes. That is what happened but we only want current data to show and for it to not add to it.