Delete Section Name

Kareensharawy
Padawan

Delete Section Name

By mistake I added an extra section name Which I  am unable to delete even from  course options and editing.

3 Replies
jasonbengs
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

From the school site you should be able to go to Courses and Sections.  Choose the Course, then click on the section name/number.  This should open the Edit Section screen.  From there you should have the delete option at the bottom.  If you don't have the password, you will not be able to delete the section and you will need to contact someone else at your site that does have access to delete sections.  

Jason Bengs, M. Ed
SIS/Database Administrator

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge
Kluce18
Rookie

I have an additional question to your response above.  I am an Administrator.  Where do I find the Administrator Password?  I tried my login password and it did not work.  I cannot find anywhere that password is set up.  No one in our district knows.  

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@Kluce18 This feels like one of those things like how to get to DDA--if you don't know someone shouldn't tell you.

Buuuuuut...Setup>District>Miscellaneous.