Created an Attendance Report with Specific Absent Codes & 6 Days missed or more

akontos1
Trainee

Created an Attendance Report with Specific Absent Codes & 6 Days missed or more

Good Morning,

I am recently new to the Powerschool community as the former PowerSchool man for our district left after many years, and I am hoping for some help in regards to getting a report ran. The secretary at one of our two middle schools has requested to have a report generated for students with the conditions set for - session 2, with absent codes: A, E, R, X, and for 6 days or more. She said she remembered the old Powerschool man using *attendance_point is> but that is all she could remember. I tried running that after finding another forum and that being mention, but was unable to figure out how to also add the absent codes. Thank you so much in advance!

Andy

2 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @akontos1,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community!

To assist you further, would you please confirm if 'session 2' is considered to be any period, semester or term?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Milan_193819
Rookie

Hi good afternoon, Im not sure if this is the platform to make an absent for Milan Matute (kindergarden) in Mis.duran class he was absent due to a stomach ache he woke up this morning throwing up.