Create & Customize K-5 Report Card

davieswpsd
Rookie

Create & Customize K-5 Report Card

Hi! I am working with an admin team in my schools to create a standards or growth model (have to choose) based report card. Where did you start? Who do I contact? Were you successful in your creation? What steps did you take? How did you add the standards to the report card? Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

3 Replies
NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @davieswpsd,

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!

Are you able to provide more clarifying information so we can look into this for you? 

Do you already have Standards set up and you are looking on how to add them to your Report Card(s)?

Or are you trying to set up Standards from scratch? 

If you haven't done so already, you would need to reach out to your schools designated support contact to assist you with setting up Standards.

Please let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to assist you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
davieswpsd
Rookie

How do we set up standards?  I am not the person in chargge of PS, but I have been asked to inquire about how to create and customize a report card for K-5.   Thanks for reaching out!  I would to know more!

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @davieswpsd 

You can refer to this article: Standards to know the steps for the same. The standards are set up by the district, so you would want to reach out to your district for more information on that. 

You can refer to this article: Report-cards to how the steps to create and customize a report card.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!