Class I registered for is not there anymore.

mredding
Recruit

Class I registered for is not there anymore.

I registered for a Computer Science Training Session. When I went back to print out my certificate, the class is not there anymore. What do I need to do?

8 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mredding,

Thank you for posting in the Community.

Please share the name of the PowerSchool product that you are referring to and where you have registered for the training session.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

mredding
Recruit
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mredding,

Thank you for your response. Please share the complete course name and the course number that you are referring to and also please make sure that you have completed the course because only after the completion of your course it will reflect in your transcript.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

mredding
Recruit

VIRTUAL ALSDE Sponsored Computer Science Trainings hosted by A+ College Ready | Virtual Middle School Computer Science Discoveries - Alabama Year 1 (Session 1) June 22, 2021 - June 25, 2021 

Course Number: 399270

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mredding,

Thank you for your response. 

I noticed that you are still in the registered state for this course. Please complete this course for it to turn up in your transcript so that download your certificate.

Please let me know in case of further questions.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

mredding
Recruit

Ive completed the course. Here is what I received from the instructor. Maybe they havent marked it completed? Im not sure. They told me to download the certificate 3 weeks after I finished the class which is this Friday.

Computer Science Course.png

mredding
Recruit

Is there a reason why I can't see me registered in this course?

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mredding,

I recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contacts in your school district who can mark this course as complete for you, post which it would turn into your transcript.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator