Chalkable Grade Help


Chalkable Grade Help

Hello - Due to the current circumstances, we would like to change our Final Grade to be pulled and reported from Quarters 1-3. What do I need to change to make this happen? Also, we would like our 4th Quarter grade to be Pass or Incomplete, but I don't know where to add this to our grade scale. 


Thank you. 

1 Reply
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Chalkable Grade Help

Hi @mearnsm,


Thank you for posting in PowerSchool Community!


I recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact of your district to get further guidance on what could be done for changing the Final Grade to be pulled and reported from Quarters 1-3 and your grade scale queries.

PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!