Cannot complete required field with date

Highlighted
Padawan

Cannot complete required field with date

I am applying for a position at https://www.4cdcareers.net/

The required fields asking for the start dates of employment appointments do not save the dates I entered. Every time I clicked "save changes", the content disappeared/was deleted (for no reason). How can I solve this problem? I cannot submit my application because of this. Please help ASAP. The application is going to be closed soon. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cannot complete required field with date

Hello,

Thank you for your reports.  We are investigating, but please work directly with HR at the institution to which you are applying- we are working closely with them and they will be able to give you up to date information about your particular application.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted

I'm having the same issue with a different job posting, and the application is due tomorrow.

Highlighted

Good evening, I am asSmiley Surprised well and its due tonight!!! 

Highlighted

It just worked for me. I'm not sure if something fixed in the system or if it was a weird sequence of steps that made it work.

I entered the dates, then hit save. It cleared the dates. Then I put the dates back in and navigated to the check errors page and no errors came up.

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello,

Thank you for your reports.  We are investigating, but please work directly with HR at the institution to which you are applying- we are working closely with them and they will be able to give you up to date information about your particular application.

View solution in original post