Cannot apply for job

ShelbyMays
Trainee

Cannot apply for job

I am attempting to apply for jobs with Atlanta Public Schools, but I cannot do so because I can't log in. I believe the issue is the email address I'm using. However, the only other email address it could be, I don't have access to. How can I log in to apply for jobs?

7 Replies
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @ShelbyMays 

To assist you further, would you please confirm are you receiving an error message while trying to log in?  If yes, please share the screenshot of the error message.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
ShelbyMays
Trainee

ShelbyMays_0-1616696414439.png

I receive the error message above.

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @ShelbyMays 

Thank you for sharing the screenshot.

If the e-mail you're trying to use is being flagged as non-existent, I suggest that you check your e-mail address and make sure that it is the same one that you previously used to create that account.  I also recommend reviewing the article on How Do I Recover My Username and Password, which should help guide you in recovering your username and password.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
ShelbyMays
Trainee

Well, as I mentioned in my original post, the only other email addresses I could have used, I no longer have access to. So what do you suggest?

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @ShelbyMays 

When you try to create a new account with this email address, does the system display a message that says, you already have an account with this information?

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator
ShelbyMays
Trainee

Yes, it does.

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @ShelbyMays 

Thank you for the confirmation.

Since the community is a public forum, I recommend Launching Chat Support by clicking here and our Support agent should be able to send you the recovery link, without any private data being shared publicly.

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator