Can't access a link on this page.

azikiwee323
Rookie

Can't access a link on this page.

I'm trying to access this link: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-Integrations-How-To/What-do-I-need-to-know-if-I-am-using... but I'm getting an error message that says: Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource. What would I need to do to be able to get access to this resource?

3 Replies
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @azikiwee323 

Currently, the PowerSchool Integrations is accessible only by the Designated Support Contacts.  We have a similar thread in the community about users receiving a message that they do not have access to a resource in the PowerSchool community.  I recommend reviewing a similar thread by clicking here.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
azikiwee323
Rookie

Hi @MuskanS

Thanks for your response. I'm listed as a designated technical contact in PowerSource does that not apply to this site? If not, are there steps that one of my colleagues can get me added?

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @azikiwee323 

We strive to protect the user's personal information and to make sure that no private information is shared on the PowerSchool community, I have followed up with you over a private message to assist you further about your community access.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator