Can't Launch Chat

lisahallman
Journeyman

Can't Launch Chat

When I select "Launch Chat Support" I can't select an account or product and an unable to submit.

10 Replies
aploesch
Hobbyist

I am having the same issue. 

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @aploesch,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community.  It can take up to 24 hours after  Technical Contact account creation to be able to submit and manage cases. 

Can you please confirm that you are selecting your account first before accessing the product your school/district utilizes?  By selecting the account first, it will populate the product fields.  If you are getting an error message, please let us know what it so we can take a closer look at your access levels. Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
aploesch
Hobbyist

Hi @NinaRi,

I can confirm I am selecting my account first. I included a screenshot for you as well. Thank you for your help. 

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @aploesch,

Thank you for your response.  We have created a case on your behalf.  We will follow up you in the case about your access levels.  Thanks!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @lisahallman,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  We have sent you a private message and will continue to follow up with you in a private message about your access levels.  Thank you!

Nina R.
aploesch
Hobbyist

HI @NinaRi,

Would you be able to help me with the same issue? 

thansondepretis
Journeyman

Hello,

I am having this same issue. I can't create a new case or launch a chat because it keeps popping up with a "No products available" message even after I have selected my account. Can you please assist me? 

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @thansondepretis 

I will reach out to you through a support case to work with you on your product issue with chat and case.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
eruckman
Padawan

I am having the same problem and need to submit an urgent ticket. I have submitted tickets periodically over the past 1.5 years with no issue. All other dropdowns for my organization work, but not the Product drop down. Can someone help me as soon as possible?

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @eruckman 

When you have an opportunity, please check to see if your product dropdown is working now.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support