Calendar Entries

Highlighted
Recruit

Calendar Entries

I enter the different Employee Work Calendars in SFE and always come up with an issue when entering the holidays. I have to enter the same holiday for multiple calendars and put symbols and spaces for it to be entered because it comes up with an error- Error: Holiday Name Already Exists. I have to put the same holiday for multiple days and on multiple calendars.

Is there a way we can fix this??

Thank you in advance.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Calendar Entries

Hi @AmandaD3,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

The calendar must have a unique Holiday name. Please add the year 2020 for example: Let's say July 4th, 2020. That should help you to enter the holidays.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Recruit

I have 10 calendars and for example:

Winter Break on 8 days for each calendar so I have to think of how to put Winter Break 2020 about 80 times. 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @AmandaD3,

To further assist with the error 'Holiday Name Already Exists', we would like to take a closer look at your Calendars. I recommend reaching out to one of the Designated Support Contacts of your school district who should be able to work with support.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!