CA CALPADS EXITS

eespinoza
Journeyman

CA CALPADS EXITS

so new to PS and i can't for the life of me figure how to get the students who have exited so far on my enrollment report that has to be submitted to CALPADS. it pulls everything else except drop date, exit reason. 

3 Replies
NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @eespinoza,

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!

Exception mode displays records that do not satisfy the selection criteria of the SSID Enrollment extract and the reason that the records are excluded. Use the Exception mode to troubleshoot why records are missing from the extract.

Can you confirm that all students have the correct Entry and Exit date set? 

To include the enrollment in state reporting:

1. Navigate to the student's Transfer Info page.
  2. Select the appropriate school enrollment based on the Enrollment Entry and Exit dates.
  3. Choose No for the pop-up menu Exclude this enrollment from State Reporting.
  4. Click Submit.

If the issue continues to persist after following the steps listed above, we recommend reaching out to your school'sDesignated Support Contact. They will be able to assist you with further troubleshooting, if need be. 

Please let us know if you have any more questions.  We will be happy to assist you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
eespinoza
Journeyman

That is not the problem, I have no issues with it pulling students, its the students who have dropped since the beginning of the school year who are not showing a drop date. it is showing them still enrolled.. its frustrating because I am so used to gliding through a SIS with no problem. this SIS makes me want to pull my hair out. 😁

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @eespinoza 

Would you please confirm if the exit codes are set up properly on the Student Enrollment?

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!