C19 in PowerSchool?

Highlighted
Journeyman

C19 in PowerSchool?

I was wondering why there was a slot in PowerSchool called C19? I can guess that it's due to the virus that is going around but I wanted to know how it affects the final grade. Does it affect seniors the same way?

2 Replies
Highlighted
Senior

Re: C19 in PowerSchool?

Hi @Saulberenson

We introduced a new forum called COVID-19 resources within our community so that all our customers could have easy access to all the resources they needed right at their fingertips. 

The final grades being affected by the COVID-19 situation vary from school to school or it could be a decision by the state.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: C19 in PowerSchool?

@Saulberenson wrote:

I was wondering why there was a slot in PowerSchool called C19? I can guess that it's due to the virus that is going around but I wanted to know how it affects the final grade. Does it affect seniors the same way?

This may be something that your district built locally to accommodate this current period.  That's not something that PowerSchool, LLC can answer, as every district and school that uses PowerSchool the product will do it differently.  You may need to ask your school's administration, whether that's a building admin or the technology group that manages your local instance of PowerSchool (the product).

-----------
Troy School District, Troy, MI, USA
District Size: 13,000+
Server Config: On-prem/Self-hosted 3 app+1 db+2 test

I am not a PowerSchool employee