Bugs

Xarmanla
Journeyman

Bugs

The mobile SFE App hangs every time I attempt to scroll to look for a job posted for me.
5 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Xarmanla,

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application to see if the issue still persists?  If yes, can you confirm if you are on the latest version that is SmartFind Express Mobile 21.8.1?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Xarmanla
Journeyman

Your server is inadequate to support Fairfax County Virginia!
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Xarmanla,

We recommend reaching out to the Designated support Contact within your district who should be able to get you connected with the SmartFind Express Support team.  They should be able to assist you further in troubleshooting the cause for your issue.

Reshma

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Xarmanla
Journeyman

Dead end answer!
I would have reached out locally, IF I could have found anyone willing to talk to me.
I’m worse than back to where I started.
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Xarmanla,

We have followed up with you on the issue you are having with the incorrect district name on the SmartFind Express App here.

Reshma