BI Publisher

marioluna555

BI Publisher

Hi good day.
I have doubts about how I can activate BI Publisher in the APEX that it has integrated.
I say this because I read in another forum that you have to enter Apex Administration Service but I do not understand which user you access. Since I have an Administrator role in PowerSchool but in Apex it seems that I only have access to some things.
Thank you.

4 Replies
jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for participating in the PowerSchool Community!

Would you please provide the name of the PowerSchool product or site in which you are attempting to active BI Publisher in the APEX that it has integrated so we are able to provide further assistance?

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!
marioluna555
jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for your response!

At this time, PowerSchool is not able to assist with the activation of BI Publisher in APEX.  This article should walk through what is support through APEX.

I do encourage other PowerSchool SIS users to provide any experience regarding the activation of BI Publisher in the APEX in this thread.

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!
wendy_r
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

I'm also interested in setting up Oracle BI for use with APEX. Has anyone else set this up? Are there any issues running it with PowerSchool?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wendy Reynolds, Database Administrator
Avon Grove School District
375 S Jennersville Road, West Grove, PA 19390