Assessments - Changing Correct Answer & Rescoring Not Working?

keshelman
Practitioner

Assessments - Changing Correct Answer & Rescoring Not Working?

I have a few teachers in my district in which the rescoring feature in Assessments isn't working. A teacher made an assessment, found a question or 2 with incorrect answers in the answer key (they were multiple choice), and then when selecting the correct answer, selected to rescore already submitted tests. It has been a full day, and the grades haven't been updated in the test.

If they go to edit the answer key, it shows the change and the answer is correct now, but those questions are still marked incorrect for students. I also tested this on a small 3 question test and am having the same exact problem. It has been a full 24 hours and it still says that the submitted tests are wrong, but the answer key is correct. Any thoughts on what this could be or how to fix it? Thanks!

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @keshelman

We see that you have been working with the PowerSchool Support Team and the resolution was provided. We recommend reviewing the document on course-assessments-rescoring for the users who are facing a similar issue.

In order to access the Schoology resources in the Community, you would need to login into the Community using Schoology. You would need to follow the instructions mentioned in this article: Getting Started Guide for Schoology Learning Customers 

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!