Application Sharing

loribruns

Application Sharing

I'm a System Administrator for the District.  Occasionally a hiring principal will want to share an applicant's information to another hiring principal in another building that may have an opening but the applicant did not officially apply for the other opening.  Is there a way they can share an applicant's materials easily?  Or is there something as a Systems Administrator I can do?  

Along those same lines, I'm assuming I can only see applications in which the candidates have applied for within our District.  We don't have access to run a search on the Powerschool Applicant Tracking system to see for instance if there is someone with a specialized endorsement within the Powerschool Applicant Pool, correct?  

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @loribruns 

If you go to the blue folder on the application that has been done > click Begin Hire at the top > most schools have a 'Hire for another job' type of button. If you click that it lets you send that application to a posting of your choice.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!