Applicant In TalentEd Hire Resume, References etc. attached as PDF but will not download.

pdillon

Applicant In TalentEd Hire Resume, References etc. attached as PDF but will not download.

I have two applicants who's information is loaded in Talent Ed Hire who's information is attached as PDFs that will not download.

Thanks

3 Replies
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Applicant In TalentEd Hire Resume, References etc. attached as PDF but will not download.

Hi @pdillon,

If you are unable to view attachments submitted in an application when navigating to Application Manager > Print Hire Application/Print Application Packet with Attachments, you can click on the Applicant Folder (blue color) and select the HTML option.  The attachment links should work on that page.

If you continue to face this issue, I recommend reaching out to your district's Designated Support Contact and requesting them to submit a case with the Unified Talent Applicant Tracking Support team.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
nlwelch10

Re: Applicant In TalentEd Hire Resume, References etc. attached as PDF but will not download.

I have resume in application that will not download.
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @nlwelch10 

You should be able to view the resume by navigating to the HTML view of the job application.  If you still experience difficulties downloading the documents, I recommend reaching out to the Unified Talent Applicant Support using this direct link.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator