Accessing community

aporsche
Journeyman

Accessing community

I have tried to click on several articles and I keep getting the message "Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource". I checked in and I am listed as Technical contact for Powersource and the other person in my district with same access checked and she can access materials. It said to post in community for help, so here I am. 

Thank you.

3 Replies
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @aporsche 

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

I'll be happy to look into your access level.  To assist you further, I will reach out to you privately to gather more information, this is part of our efforts to protect the privacy of our community members.

You can view your private messages on the PowerSchool Community by selecting the envelope on the top right corner of any page, to the right of your avatar.  When a new message appears, you will see a number one symbol enclosed in a dark red circle on the envelope. 

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
aporsche
Journeyman

I do not see an envelope at the top of my screen, there is nothing next to my avatar.

BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @aporsche,

Recently we received reports of spam messages being sent via the Private Message option and we took measures to avoid spam private messages.  I have reached out to you through a case to review your access to product resources in the community.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!