Access

Highlighted
miverson

Access

Please review my access. I am trying to access the instructions to adding a snow day. I keep getting a message that I don't have access to that.

1 Reply
Angelam7
Veteran

Re: Access

Hi @miverson,

Thank you for reaching out regarding access within the Community. It appears you have extended access to boards as a non-Designated Support Contact, but do not have the Designated Support Contact role associated with your PowerSchool account. If you feel you should be added as a Designated Support Contact (Technical Contact), I recommend reaching out to the district's PowerSchool Admin to request the role is added to your PowerSchool account.

The community team is currently building a structure that will allow users with the non-Designated Support Contact role to have access to product boards. We will communicate this release in the Announcement & Tips board. You should be able to receive notifications of all announcements by subscribing to the boards. To subscribe to the board, you will want to choose the Options menu in the top right of the board and select subscribe.

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!