Access to the PowerSchool Community

kcomarato
Journeyman

Access to the PowerSchool Community

Hello -

I am a new employee working closely with our schools PS Administrator.  She has attempted to forward articles from this community for my reference when working on different issues.  I seem to always get a message saying I don't have access to the content.  Does anyone know why I receive this message or what I can do to correct the problem?

Thanks!!

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: Access to the PowerSchool Community

There are different forums here in the PowerSchool Community and some are restricted. Others are designated only for the authorized technical contacts from a school and/or district. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out regarding access in the PowerSchool Community!

@DanM3 is correct!  Some product pages are open to all Community members while other product pages are restricted to certain roles within a district.

If you do not have access to a resource inside the Community, I recommend reaching out to a Designated Support Contact in the district to request assistance with any PowerSchool product. You can also email businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with the current Designated Support Contacts within your school district to request access to the Community is added to your PowerSchool account. 

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

2 Replies
Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

There are different forums here in the PowerSchool Community and some are restricted. Others are designated only for the authorized technical contacts from a school and/or district. 

Highlighted
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out regarding access in the PowerSchool Community!

@DanM3 is correct!  Some product pages are open to all Community members while other product pages are restricted to certain roles within a district.

If you do not have access to a resource inside the Community, I recommend reaching out to a Designated Support Contact in the district to request assistance with any PowerSchool product. You can also email businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with the current Designated Support Contacts within your school district to request access to the Community is added to your PowerSchool account. 

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!