Access to resources

jvanosten
Rookie

Access to resources

We use PowerSchool as our SIS and I work with it from a systems admin perspective, however, I have seemingly no access to PowerSchool related support pages. Can anyone assist me with this?

3 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @jvanosten,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community! It can take up to 24 hours  after account creation before you can access support and other Community resources.  

If you are still not able to access the Community resources after 24 hours, please let us know.  We will be happy to take a closer look into this for you. 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
jvanosten
Rookie

I can wait another 24 hours but I have had an account for 2 years now and have been running into this issue.

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @jvanosten,

Thank you for letting us know.  We created a case on your behalf. We will follow up with you in the case about the issue

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.