Access to Help Desk

hdkeller

Access to Help Desk

A student needs to submit a ticket, but the only Support link we have is a broken link. Please advise. 

5 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @hdkeller,

Good Day! Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

I'd be happy to look further into this for you. Can you please share the support link that you are sharing with your students and the name of the PowerSchool product that they are looking to create a support ticket for?

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

hdkeller

We use Schoology and the link we have is https://globalservicedesk.ds.dodea.edu/workcenter/tmtrack.dllefd

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @hdkeller,

The access to create support cases for Schoology is limited to the Schoology Support Contacts of a district. The students would want to work with their teacher or can directly message their Support Contacts through the site and later they can create support cases on their behalf.

ParitoshT
Community Moderator

mysunmylune
Recruit

It's been a while since you posted about that issue with the broken Support link. Time really does fly, doesn't it? But no worries, I've got a great suggestion to help you out!

mysunmylune
Recruit

@mysunmylune wrote:

It's been a while since you posted about that issue with the broken Support link. Time really does fly, doesn't it? But no worries, I've got a great suggestion to help you out!

If you're still facing ticketing troubles, I recommend checking out this online help desk software. It's like a magic fixer-upper for all your support needs!
With it, you can handle student requests like a pro! Their features are seriously impressive - from seamless ticket tracking to automated workflows, it's a total game-changer! And the best part? It's super user-friendly, so you'll be up and running in no time!