I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties accessing eSchoolPlus information in the Community! It appears you are a Technical Contact. Technical Contacts should have access to eSchoolPlus. To navigate to eSchoolPlus, you will want to hover over Product Support at the top of any page in the Community and choose Student Information Systems. Within Student Information System, eSchoolPlus should be the second option.
To receive notifications for updates posted to eSchoolPlus, you will want to subscribe to the forum. I have listed the steps below that will walk through the process of subscribing to eSchoolPlus updates.
1. Product Support (top left page)
2. Drop down box, select Student Information Systems> eSchoolPlus
3. You will see the list of different categories.
To subscribe to the Product Updates please follow the steps below.
4. Choose the forum you would like to subscribe such as eSchoolPlus Forum and eSchoolPlus Product Updates
5. Once you select this category, on the upper, right side of the page you will see, 'In This Category' (in bold print).
6. Under the bold print, select 'eSchoolPlus Notifications'
7. On the right side of the screen, you will see a rectangle, teal box that says 'Options'
8. Select Options
9. In the drop-down, then select Subscribe.
I am NOT a student user! I am EfinancePLUS! That is the issue! I do not want student access! I want access to what I use. I am the payroll administrator for South Lane and have been for 16 years! Once again... Please help me with this.
I apologize for the mistake of sending the steps to access eSchoolPlus. I will follow up with you via private message to look into your access to eFinancePlus further.
Thank you for your post! We have reached out in a private message to look into your access to eFinance Plus further.