Access denied

Highlighted

Access denied

I do not have access to see the article I am supposed to see in the Community.

For example:

https://help.powerschool.com/xvwqy85873/board/message?board.id=ViaInscripotionenligne&message.id=3#M...

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Access denied

Good afternoon! 

Thank you both for your post. We will be reaching out via private message to better assist you with your inquiry.

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
4 Replies
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

I am the technical contact for our district and I get access denied when I try to link to the Technical Contact site.   FYI I prefer not to wade through questions from parents.  I was hoping for the ability to interact with other PowerSchool Technical Admins. How do I filter or get to that forum?  Thanks,

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Good afternoon! 

Thank you both for your post. We will be reaching out via private message to better assist you with your inquiry.

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
joanguhl
Rookie

I am unable to access Knowledgebase Article 6122.  Every time I click on it, I receive the same error message:

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

I am able to access other Knowledgebase articles with no problem.
Any help would be appreciated.
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for submitting this question in the PowerSchool Community!

Article 6122, Importing Test Scores, is available for Technical Contacts within each district.  The PowerSchool Technical Contacts within the district should be able to access the article and provide the details of the process of importaing test scores in PowerSchool SIS.

If you feel you should be listed as a PowerSchool Technical Contact within the district, I recommend reaching out to one of the PowerSchool Technical Contacts to communicate this update with Support!

Jamie M.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!