employment applications

Dvenable

employment applications

I wanted to see how I can remove applicants from my list of potential hires once they have either been hired or we are NOT interested. I have 60 applicants and have hired most within these applicants but I dont know how to remove them from my folder. 

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Dvenable 

This is typically done through the begin hire workflow. You can choose to deactivate all other applications for someone being hired during the hire process. This is the last option in the Hire Actions on the Begin Hire screen.

If you want to deactivate applications for someone no longer interested, you can use bulk actions on the Application Manager to deactivate any of the person's applications if you tell them you are no longer interested (or the applicant can withdraw their own application).

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

kawilmoth
Recruit

If an application is deactivated, can the candidate apply to the same position again at a later date, with a new application? Or can that only happen if the application is purged? 

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kawilmoth 

Only when an application is purged, the applicant details are archived from the system, and will they be able to apply for the same position again. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!