Change of email address.

Ndikaka

Change of email address.

Hello.

I submitted an application to International Teach Alliance using an email address.

However, I lost access to this email address and I have updated my application to include a new email address. I am reaching out to request that you make this change in your system.

Thanks.

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Ndikaka 

Once you have submitted the application only the district can make edits/updates to it. We recommend you reach out to the district directly with this request and they should be able to make the change in their system.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

suesavoy45
Recruit

Were you ever able to change your address?  I am trying to change my email address in School Spring and the system will not allow me to change it.

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @suesavoy45,

Currently, the option to edit the primary email address isn't part of the Schoolspring functionality.  Please reach out to our support team through a case/chat here

If you would like to have this option as a feature within the product, please submit an enhancement request through the PowerSchool Ideas Portal, where users can submit their ideas directly to the Product team. It also allows you to review the idea for status updates as well as share the idea with other users to support it by voting.

To learn more about the Ideas Portal, we recommend reviewing the article on PowerSchool Ideas Portal FAQs.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!