still haven't received authentication email

Highlighted

still haven't received authentication email

the email I need to verify still hasn't arrived and I've made all the contacts they gave me contacts and checked my spam I even tried other emails nothing is being sent. I can't even log into my account at this point because I still need to verify an email that's not being sent.

6 Replies

Re: still haven't received authentication email

I’m having the same issue. No authentication email and every email I send to the help desk is bounced back.
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @diamondcastillo001@Mkschepp

To troubleshoot and assist you further, would you please provide us the link that you're using to apply to jobs?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted

https://nc.teachermatch.org/signin.do

This is where I always get stuck and it tells me I need an authentication email. I have asked it to resend multiple times and I still have received nothing. I have checked all spam and junk folders as well.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @Mkschepp,

Thank you for providing the link.  Would you please confirm if you have received the authentication email?

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted

I'm having the same issue and I have had the system resend me a code but I never recieve it to apply. Here's the link I am using: https://nc.teachermatch.org/signin.do 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @mcginnistb@Mkschepp@diamondcastillo001,

I apologize for the inconvenience you are facing in receiving the authentication code. The Unified Talent support team has identified the issue and has been actively working on it. We will let you know the updates as soon as we resolve the issue.

Meanwhile, I would recommend reaching out to the Unified Talent Applicant support team by clicking on this Live Chat option. They should be able to assist you with the authentication code.

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!