Moving application materials over on Talent ED

Highlighted

Moving application materials over on Talent ED

I have to fill out a new application every time I apply for a job somewhere as nothing carries over.  Can someone email me how to do this so that I dont have to fill it in every time.  The imported information never carries over.

I dont check this forum so my email is 

4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Moving application materials over on Talent ED

Hi,

You should be able to transfer your account among school districts that use Unified Talent Applicant Tracking (Hire) by following the steps in our knowledge base article titled How Do I Transfer my Recruit & Hire Account From One District to Another?

If you face any difficulty transferring your applicant account among districts, I recommend reviewing the steps provided in one of the existing threads discussing Transferring my account.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Hobbyist

Thank You 

Very helpful when recieving communication from employees who are moving out of state need to transfer there file.

Highlighted
Padawan

Hi—struggling with this too....I get logged in through SchoolSpring. Not sure if it makes a difference, but I don't get the option to copy all of my employment/experience over, and it's a drag! Any luck with this?

emmett

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hey @emmett13,

Currently, in Unified Talent, there is no option available to copy SchoolSpring user data into Applicant Tracking site. A new user account should be created in order to go through the application procedure of a new job.

I have provided a link below that should walk through the steps of applying to a new job in detail.

How Do I Apply for a Job? 

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!