I don't know the answer to the security question in order to reset my password. What do I do?

Highlighted

I don't know the answer to the security question in order to reset my password. What do I do?

I am trying to use https://virginiajobs.peopleadmin.com/

The question is always the same. I have tried every answer that I can think of. I have also tried every password that I can think of.

It seems I cannot get an email sent to me to reset the password because of the security question.

Thank you,

Johnny

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I don't know the answer to the security question in order to reset my password. What do I do?

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!

If you are unable to recover your account by answering your security question, you should be able to select the 'Forgot Password' link and enter your email address to receive a password reset link bypassing your security question.

If you are unable to bypass the security questions using the forgot password reset link, I recommend reaching out to Unified Talent Support to assist you in recovering your account.  You can connect with Unified Talent Support for Applicants using this direct link.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Explore becoming a mentor today! Email us at mentors@powerschool.com