Email Used To Create Account Has Been Terminated

Highlighted
Trainee

Email Used To Create Account Has Been Terminated

The email I originally used to create my TalentEd account two years ago has been terminated, since it was my high school email and I have graduated since then. Because of this, I am unable to reapply for the same job I've working at every summer. I don't remember my password and username either. Is there a way to remove the email address and replace it with a current one? I have 0 access to my previous email, so all the information being sent there from TalentEd is not accessable either. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Email Used To Create Account Has Been Terminated

Hi @hannahfleming28,

It is possible to replace an existing email address associated with your Unified Talent(TalentEd) account with a new email address without using the current username or password of the account. We would need some more information that could be personally identifiable in order to replace the existing email address. Since, PowerSchool Community is a public forum, I recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact within the district to submit a case with the Unified Talent support team to assist you with the issue.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @hannahfleming28,

It is possible to replace an existing email address associated with your Unified Talent(TalentEd) account with a new email address without using the current username or password of the account. We would need some more information that could be personally identifiable in order to replace the existing email address. Since, PowerSchool Community is a public forum, I recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact within the district to submit a case with the Unified Talent support team to assist you with the issue.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Trainee

Thank you! 

How exactly would I find the Designated Support Contact for my district? I've never used the PowerSchool Community before, so I'm a little clueless. 

Thanks again, 

Hannah Fleming

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!