summer application

waymers
Journeyman

summer application

I'm trying to find the TalentEd Hire section so I can apply to teach summer school. When I tried to login it brought me to this community. Can anyone help?

4 Replies
cjagels15
Padawan

Same 😞 I cannot figure this out for the life of me
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @waymers , @cjagels15 

You can refer to the following documents to know the steps to creating an applicant account and searching for job:

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

rossboroul
Trainee

I have been trying to apply for summer teaching as well and cannot figure any of this out. I have registered etc...tried to get to the internal area. This is very unfriendly and hopefully I can get a response since the deadline is tomorrow.

Lynn

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @rossboroul 

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource for finding how-to articles, collaborating with others, and sharing experiences. PowerSchool works with districts that use the below programs. I have included links to the Knowledgebases which can help with issues navigating the individual systems.

Applicant Tracking

Applicant Tracking Enterprise

SchoolSpring

If you are unsure which product you are using to apply for a district, take a look at Know Your Product.

The community has a chatbot to assist with questions and will provide you an option to connect with a PowerSchool Support team member if needed.

If you are still unable to use one of the programs to apply for a job due to login issues, password resets, etc, I recommend reaching out to the PowerSchool Support team by clicking here and they should be able to assist you further.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support