missing parts of application

kathyneilsen

missing parts of application

I completed my school spring application, including three references and now my profile states that I'm only 30% complete. It lists only one of my three references. How do I reclaim what is missing?

3 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hey @kathyneilsen

A common reason why this would occur is if the references were not saved after completion of the form. I recommend adding the references again and saving them before proceeding. I also suggest completing the required fields that are marked with a red asterisk (*). 

I have attached an article here that will guide you with adding a reference. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

kathyneilsen

It is not just the reference (only one it turns out) that is missing, I had completed the entire application and submitted it for a job and now it is saying I am 30% complete. FYI, the reference was submitted directly from the source so I cannot just resubmit it. Is there a way for the company to check on this and see if the missing information can be located? 

ElstonS
Senior

A possible reason why this could occur would be if your browser session had expired resulting in the form not saving information properly. Unfortunately, the missing information cannot be relocated since it was not saved properly.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!