first time user password confirmation

BusBarn
Journeyman

first time user password confirmation

Does not recieve email confirming first time user password.

7 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @BusBarn 

Thank you for posting on the community for assistance!

To assist you further, would you please provide the name of the portal in which you are logging in for the first time?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
BusBarn
Journeyman

I got it figured out, but thank you!

jenslp12
Journeyman

I am having the same issue.  I was trying to log in for the first time for Unified Talent.  I entered my email but did not receive an email confirmation or link to enter a new password.  

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jenslp12,

Thank you for posting your query in PowerSchool Community!

To assist you further, I will reach out to you over a private message to avoid any personally identifiable data from being shared in PowerSchool Community.  You can access the private messages by clicking on the envelope symbol that is on the top right corner of your Community page.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
WillWhiteXV
Trainee

I am having the same issue trying to login to unified talent for katyisd. I typed in my email and I never got an email for my password.

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @WillWhiteXV 

Some of the common reasons why you may not receive the password emails are listed below:

1. It is in the spam folder.  
  2. The email you are entering doesn't match the email on your account.
  3. You might be looking at the wrong email account.
  4. You might not have an account in the system.
  5. You might be attempting to login to a different district.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
BusBarn
Journeyman

sorry I wish I remember what I did!