Help

Web page won't let me continue -- says I didn't enter country, cannot progress.

D_Seidell
Trainee

Web page won't let me continue -- says I didn't enter country, cannot progress.

I have no idea what this forum is for. I clicked on "help" and here I am. I'm looking for some basic IT help.

I cannot seem to apply for a job because the system keeps telling me that I must enter the country of my undergrad institution. I did enter it. I also logged out and logged back in, and did all the other obvious things to do. I don't know how to contact IT help, though. Seems a silly reason not to apply for a job, but here we are. 

Has anyone else dealt with this? Does anyone have any expertise? Anyone know who I should contact? 

Thanks in advance,

Debbie

1 Reply
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @D_Seidell 

Thank you for engaging with the PowerSchool Community. 

We kindly ask you to update your profile at your earliest convenience. The issue has been resolved, so it should now be working as intended.

If you encounter any difficulties selecting your country, we suggest clearing your cookies and cache. Should the problem persist, please don't hesitate to reach out to PowerSchool Support for further assistance.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support