Unable to recover account information to redo my application

ramostatianamaria

Unable to recover account information to redo my application

Need help retrieving my login information in order to apply to work for the school. Have tried all of my email. When I first started I printed the application and took it to Madison county school.
4 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @ramostatianamaria 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

To assist you further, would you please provide the URL of the portal in which you are trying to complete the application?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @ramostatianamaria 

We also have an article on How Do I Recover My Username and/or Password, I recommend reviewing the steps listed in the article to recover your username and password.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
LisaMichelle

I had applied to Charlotte Mecklenburg schools a few years ago but the email I used was not found. I am trying to apply again now but the system noticed my social and sent me back to log in. How can I recover the account without knowing the email they have on file?

JustinCampbell
Hobbyist

Good morning @LisaMichelle !

If you've already tried to Recover your username and/or Password then you can fill out a Unified Talent Contact Support Form.

It looks like you can fill out a Unified Talent Contact Support Form  Here.

Computer Programmer
Marion County School District, Ocala, FL