Unable to apply for a job

BrianaBurrough95

Unable to apply for a job

Hello I am trying to log in and apply for Cobb county school district but it’s not allowing me too . Keeps saying i have the wrong email or password but no other emails i have used for this 

7 Replies
_roscille28
Rookie

Hi. I'm trying to apply in Baltimore City Public Schools and yet I can't log in. My email address doesnt match and unrecognised. Please help me to restart my application again 🙏

Kipchumba
Trainee

i am trying to apply baltimore city public schools and the site tells me there an application with my information yet i cant register. please help. my email is labokemboi@gmail.com

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi 

@BrianaBurrough95 Would you please confirm the product you are trying to apply for? 

@_roscille28 We see that you have been working with the PowerSchool Support Team who have provided a separate email that contains recovery instructions. We recommend you continue working via your existing ticket to receive further updates.

@Kipchumba We see that you have been working with our PowerSchool Support Team and the steps were shared with you to create a new account.

Please let us know in case of any further queries.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Loreell2
Rookie

None of your suggestions have worked. Still unable to apply for the position.

antonioboyd

I cannot apply for a job on the website for Cobb County School District, but it’s not allowing me to do so. It gives me an error saying I have the wrong email or password, and that this website support team can help. Also, I haven't used any other email addresses for this either. Please help.
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @antonioboyd 

Thank you for contacting the PowerSchool Community.

Should you require help connecting your account, you can refer to this instructional video: "Linking An Old Applicant Account To The New Candidate Login."

If you encounter further difficulties accessing your Applicant Tracking account post-linking, kindly contact PowerSchool Support for assistance. They will gladly help you resolve any issues.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
slukiri
Rookie

I having the same problem. I am not able to apply for the job online!