Trouble logging in

kemartin75
Journeyman

Trouble logging in

It has been several years since I applied to a position on the Powerschool site for the Teach-in West Virginia Application System.  I cannot remember my login information.  When I try to create a new account, it says my information matches an account, but neither of my two emails matches an account, so I cannot recover my username or password.  Is there any way to fix this?  (I am not even sure I am in the right place to get this question answered.)

5 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kemartin75

To assist you further, would you please confirm which PowerSchool product you are referring to?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

kemartin75
Journeyman

I am trying to login to the Teach In West Virginia Application System at the following address  https://ats1.atenterprise.powerschool.com/ats/app_login?COMPANY_ID=00012808

I don't know what product exactly that is.

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello kemartin75,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  The link you provided is to the Applicant Tracking Enterprise product.  You can find out more information about it here. Are you getting an error message when attempting to log in?

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
kemartin75
Journeyman

If I try to login I get this

kemartin75_0-1653414927976.png

If I try to create a new account, I get this message.

kemartin75_1-1653415044944.png

If I try to recover my password, it says there is no account with the 2 emails I try.  I don't have any other email.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kemartin75

A valid email address is required to create your applicant account. You can refer to this article:  How-Do-I-Recover-My-Username-and-or-Password to recover your account. You would need to navigate to Job listings> I forgot my username or password> enter the current email and submit. You would first want to verify if you are using the correct email address associated with your account and check your spam folders also to see if the recovery link was sent. 

If you still don't recover your email address, I recommend you work with the PowerSchool Support team through a case and have them assist you with the recovery of your account. You can reach out to them by clicking on this link.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!