Trouble logging in to complete an application

rewithtracie

I am trying to log in to complete an application and keep getting this error message:

An error has occurred that prevents this portion of your profile from being saved at this time or you have logged out of the system. Please login again, and try your task again.We apologize for the inconvenience.

I tried resetting my password but that did nothing.  Please help.

18 Replies
BishalG
Ninja

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on PowerSchool Community!

I am happy to help you log in to submit your application.  To help me better assist you, can you please share the link to the portal where you are applying?

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
saschuster70
Journeyman

I am having this same problem when trying to just log in and also trying to apply for a position.

https://cobb.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=20820

danasinger9

I keep receiving the same error message when trying to log into my account to view the status of my application. Also have tried using the transfer account feature for other districts and it keeps saying it cannot find my account elsewhere. Please advise. 

https://lowermerion.tedk12.com/hire/ApplicantProfileLogin.aspx?JobID=3264

pricechris
Recruit

I’m having the same problem as well. And this is at numerous school district websites for TalentEd.  When I put my email in it won’t allow me too open a new account. When I have it send me my password it says does but nothing ever shows. And when I try to login it tells me that there’s an error.

BishalG
Ninja

@saschuster70@danasinger9@pricechris 

I am sorry you are facing difficulty logging into your Hire account.

Some of the common reasons that might cause a difficulty accessing your hire account might be the use of a different e-mail address, having multiple accounts, cache, and cookie data that needs to be cleared.

I recommend clearing the cache and cookies on your browser or trying a separate browser to access the portal.  Our article on clearing cache should be able to provide more information. 

How do I clear my browser’s cache/history?

We also suggest ensuring that you are using the same e-mail address that was used when creating your Hire account when requesting a password reset link.

If you continue to face difficulty logging in to your Hire account, I suggest resetting your account password.

You can follow the steps mentioned below to request a password reset email:

• Go to the Hire login page for your school district.
  • Click the "I forgot my Username or Password" link.
  • Enter the email associated with your account. Because of added security measures, you MUST use the email associated with the account for this to work.
  • This email should be sent within 5 minutes. If you don’t receive it, please check your junk mail and spam folders before contacting your system administrator.
  • If you attempt to reset your password several times, only the reset password link in the LATEST email you received will work.

Bishal G.
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
preethagirish
Trainee

I tried clearing the browsing history and it doesn't work even after that. Please help

@BishalG wrote:

@saschuster70@danasinger9@pricechris 

I am sorry you are facing difficulty logging into your Hire account.

Some of the common reasons that might cause a difficulty accessing your hire account might be the use of a different e-mail address, having multiple accounts, cache, and cookie data that needs to be cleared.

I recommend clearing the cache and cookies on your browser or trying a separate browser to access the portal.  Our article on clearing cache should be able to provide more information. 

How do I clear my browser’s cache/history?

We also suggest ensuring that you are using the same e-mail address that was used when creating your Hire account when requesting a password reset link.

If you continue to face difficulty logging in to your Hire account, I suggest resetting your account password.

You can follow the steps mentioned below to request a password reset email:

• Go to the Hire login page for your school district.
  • Click the "I forgot my Username or Password" link.
  • Enter the email associated with your account. Because of added security measures, you MUST use the email associated with the account for this to work.
  • This email should be sent within 5 minutes. If you don’t receive it, please check your junk mail and spam folders before contacting your system administrator.
  • If you attempt to reset your password several times, only the reset password link in the LATEST email you received will work.

ElstonS
Senior

I am sorry you are having issues logging in to complete the application. Would you please share the link to the portal you are applying so that we may assist you further?  

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

keelerkatie
Recruit

I am having the same issue. I am getting this error message: An error has occurred that prevents this portion of your profile from being saved at this time or you have logged out of the system. Please login again, and try your task again.We apologize for the inconvenience.

I have tried clearing my cache/history & have successfully reset my account password. 

I am trying to apply for a job in a district that I have worked for in the past: Springfield Public Schools in Springfield, OR. Please advise/help. Thanks

https://sps.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=3804

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @keelerkatie,

To assist you further, would you please confirm are you receiving this error message even after successfully resetting your account password?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
saschuster70
Journeyman

None of that worked, now what? Please don't give me the standard canned answer about deleting my history and cache, I did that and didn't work. I also changed my password, that didn't work.

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @saschuster70,

If none of the above troubleshooting steps were able to help you regain access to your account, there may be an issue with your account set up that we will have to take a closer look.  To protect your personal information from being available publicly I suggest reaching out to our Unified Talent Applicant support team by using this direct link

Bishal G.
acond13
Trainee

I am having the same error message when trying to apply for a position. 

https://capegirardeau.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=491

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @acond13,

A few common reasons that may be causing hindrance when trying to log into your account include the use of a different e-mail address, having multiple accounts, cache, and cookie data that needs to be cleared.

I suggest clearing the cache and cookies on your browser or trying a separate browser to access the portal. It's also helpful to make sure that you don't have multiple accounts registered and that you are using the correct email when trying to log in.

If none of the above suggestions work, I recommend resetting your account password and ensuring that you are using the same e-mail address that was used to create your Hire account when requesting a password reset link.  You can find step-by-step instructions to reset your password in the post linked below.

Bishal G.
tarrington245
Trainee

I am having issues logging in because it says my information is associated with an application but I have never applied so it wont let me create an account. What can I do to fix this

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @tarrington245,

Have you tried to clear your browsing data (cache and cookies) and then tried to replicate this issue again or tried to access the link through a different browser. I recommend reviewing this article to know more about clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Also, you might want to have a look at the steps on resetting your password shared above in this thread.If this does not help you and you continue to face difficulty accessing your Unified Talent Applicant account, you can reach out to the Unified Talent Applicant Support team by following this direct link.

ParitoshT

Community Support Expert

LanaS23
Trainee

Hello, I cannot recover my application 

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @LanaS23 

You should be able to see your application progress by clicking on the Profile tab after you log in to the school district's website.  Whenever filling out an application make sure to click "Save and Continue" after completing each page for progress to be saved.

If you are referring to Applicant Tracking Enterprise, please review this article: How-do-I-complete-an-incomplete-application.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

dfrancella
Trainee

still not working