Can a copy of a degree certificate be attached to an application in lieu of a transcript, in the event that a transcript is unavailable at the time of the submission of the application?

1 Reply
Community Knowledge Manager
Community Knowledge Manager

Hi @LadyDay1


You would need to reach out to the district you are applying to, in order to confirm if a copy of a degree certificate is acceptable.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!