Teacher EPI Assessment

Lnicole6

Teacher EPI Assessment

My TalentEd application account is not giving me the link for the Teacher EPI Assessment. I have not taken the assessment in several years so I should be able to take it again. I have tried using different browsers, clearing cache and cookies, and contacting my school district’s HR department. HR was wondering if there is any way you can send me a link for the assessment or if there is anything I can do?
3 Replies
BishalG
Ninja

Hi @Lnicole6,

EPI assessment links are provided by the district.  You should be able to see the link on your application.

In case you are unable to find the link, the HR department of the school district can provide the link, or they can reach out to the Unified Talent Applicant Tracking team to request the link for you.

EPI assessments are controlled by the school district, and any actions related to EPI assessments are at the discretion of the school district.

You should be able to find more information related to EPI assessments below.

I Timed Out of the EPI. How Can I Avoid an Additional Time Out?

I Have Timed Out of the EPI Twice – why am I not eligible for an immediate reset?

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
gunasekaran

Can i get the link for the EPI if it is timed out ?

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @gunasekaran 

EPI assessments are provided by the school district, and any actions related to these are at the discretion of the school district.

If you are unable to find the link, we recommend you contact the HR department of the district which can provide the link.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!