Teacher EPI Assessment Link not working

mverssue
Recruit

Teacher EPI Assessment Link not working

The Teacher EPI Assessment Link that I was sent is not working.I have logged out and logged back in, I have tried using a new browser, I have cleared by cache history and nothing has worked. Can you send me a new link?

6 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mverssue 

In order to avoid sharing any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data in the Community, we recommend submitting a support ticket here where the team should be able to assist you further.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
cwcurrie05
Rookie

Greeting, 

I have quite a few applications that are in limbo as a result of the Teacher EPI link not working. I have gone through clearing my cache, switching browsers, trying to use my cell phone, using a different device, and I call the support number for Powerschool. I have not had any success. What are some step by step directions that I need to take in order to tackle this issue?

Thanking you in advance

cwcurrie05
Rookie

Good morning,

Did you ever get the link to work? I am having the same issue now. The district is telling me to call PowerSchool and PowerSchool is telling me to call the district. I'm so confused, no one is helping.

kmdavis1

I finally did get it to work.  Type TalentEd into the search bar in the portal.  It's the password you use normally to log in.

cwcurrie05
Rookie

Thank you, when I type TalentEd into the search bar in the portal it doesn't do anything. The portal is sponsored by TalentEd so I'm unsure of what to do. I even called PowerSchool again, hopefully they will call me back. 

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @cwcurrie05 

Would you please confirm if you are still facing issue with accessing the Teacher's EPI Assessment link?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!