Teacher EPI Assessment Link not working

miag5433

Teacher EPI Assessment Link not working

The link for my EPI assessment does not work. Any suggestions? Is there someone I need to contact?

7 Replies
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @miag5433 

Would you please try accessing the assessment link from a different browser or try clearing your browser cache memory?  Try closing the browser and then reopen it and see if that works. 

Do you see the same issue in other browsers as well?  If yes, another reason might be there has been a long-time period of inactivity and you may have been automatically logged out.  Due to this, you may not be accessing the link with your account.  Would you mind logging out and logging in again to see if you are able to successfully access the link?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
AlexandraN

It does not work for our applicants either. Any suggestions form powerschool?

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @AlexandraN!

Thank you for the post in PowerSchool Community!

To get started with further assistance, would you please let me know if you are still facing the issue with accessing the EPI Assessment Link?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Ramyakrishna
Recruit

I also have the same issue @Reshma . Tried clearing the cache and logging in again. But, I can't open the link provided. Please help.

Regards,'

Ramya

BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Ramyakrishna,

Is there a particular error message that you receive after clicking on the link?

Bishal G.
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Ramyakrishna
Recruit

@BishalG ,

The nessage is as follows:

The site can't be reached.

The connection was reset.

Try:

• Checking the connection
  • Checking the proxy and the fairwall
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Ramyakrishna,

The most common reasons behind the site can't be reached, The connection was reset error is your network or browser blocking the site or a bad link.

Can you please try accessing the link on a different network?  If you continue to have difficulty, please share the link to the site that you are accessing.

Bishal G.
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!